Tuesday 17 February 2015

J4MB: Expanding Faster than a Whores Vagina!



Alpha-laam Alaikum...MOTHER FUCKERS!

I have been extremely busy since we launched ... 2 days ago. 
I have not slept a wink of sleep. Ive been running around like a Blue Bottle with the sunday squits trying to fulfill my many jobs and roles, I am your leader, your father, your spiritual guide/God king and your Uncle's special little secret...oh that sounded dodgy...uh

That was joke...it was i swear..
pls dont use that...look I promise
all of those vile rumors about us are false...
...right? RIGHT? ... bu-bu-bu...
WE ARE NOT PAEDOPHILES ON THE RUN...
...SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP ASKING ME...fucking Daily Mail..

Anyway...where was I? 

OH YEEEAHHHHHH...In order to lighten my huge work load today we welcome the newest addition to the J4MB Sexual Justice Warriors...

Please welcome aboard the Justice Train: 

MisanDrySux556 

(not real name)


ATTENTION: DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE PART OF THE J4MB-SJWs?

ARE YOU A HUMAN MAN and/or BOY? 
ARE YOU MOSTLY CONSCIOUS? 
THAT'S PRETTY MUCH ALL YOU NEED...

CONTACT THE J4MB RECRUITMENT HOTLINE ON:
07967 026163

Use the Ref No: W@11K3R

DRESS CODE: NOTHING TIGHT OR GAY!

GOODBYE & STAY ALPHA-AS-FUCK




No comments: