Saturday 14 February 2015

A Message From WarCorpse

WarCorpse Speaks:

I am man. Do I care? YES.
I do not believe in god (atheist) but I believe in parts of the bible and jesus.
I hate women and ladies. Why you ask?
The woman is an abomination. A demon. A walking parasite. A tumour that needs to be cut out before it spreads. Same thing for ladies. The lady is disgusting thing, they should either be in the kitchen or doing something for the males. 
There is nothing wrong with hating women annd ladies, its in our blood. BOTH are genetic mistakes and are a threat to mankind. I believe that if we do not tackle to lady/woman problem, we will be sorry.

WE NEEDS TO EXTERMINATE THESE VILE BEASTS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Here are some facts about women:
1)  They smell
2) Theyve been proven false
3) They are rubber and fake
4) There are more people with aids that are women than men
5) Women are  inferior at jobs
6) Women have less money
7) They do not have the mental capacity to become a good person

Here are some facts about ladies:
1) They serve no biological purpose 
2) They are a disease
3) They choose their sex, this has been proven time and time again
4) They have less prospects than NON female
5) They spread aids
6) They need to be eliminated

I AM NOT SEXIST and I AM NOT MISOGYNISTIC. I am simply using MY BRAIN to look beyond the bullshit and mainstream media propaganda. The women and ladies are a serious threat to western civilization, if we do not stop them now we WILL be sorry!

"If you hit a snake but don't kill it, you'll be sorry later on." -Chinese Proverb.


No comments: