Friday 13 February 2015

The Sexual Justice Warriors (for Men and Boys) Part 1: Our Leader

The Book of Menisis 


I'm Richard Coughlan and I'm here to introduce you to the best and only Political Party who guarantees justice for both Men AND Boys at the same time (....oh and the women who love them*)
Last month I made a video announcing my appointment (unofficially) as the new PR agent & Cheif Spin Doctor for J4M (link below) and to prove my dedication I went out and purchased the domain name justiceformenandboys.com promising to totally revamp their image and make them more electable...and finally after nearly a month of work, we are ready...

This website is linked below and I urge all of you to visit it, bookmark it, follow it, share it, tweet it, spread it far and wide to everyone ESPECIALLY to Mr Mike Buchanan via his many contacts in the description box & on the website. The website is a little bare atm but this is an on going process and over the course of the next year I will be building and developing the site & the party with YOUR help and contributions.
But for now I'd like to introduce to you, your leader, the NEW & IMPROVED (and legally water tight under laws protecting satire and parody as free speech) Mike Buchanan or as he is now known...
Dr Mike Philbert Mason Buchanan GHB:

Hello my Fellow...uh Fellows, Boys and Gentlemen ... and any of the loyal subordinate women who have been given permission to read this website...but mainly, MEN...I have a question;How are you feeling today? Don't answer, I already know the answer...Youve had enough havcent you? Enough of being a man (or boy) Enough of being abused & exploited, of being forced to pay 4 times more  in yearly  income tax than "women" despite only earning 18% more than them, you're sick of not being allowed to legally force a woman into either having a baby or abortion just because of "human rights", and then having to pay for this little and literal bastard you didn't want in the first place cos of "responsibilities", you're sick of living every day in fear of being falsely accused of rape by any and every woman you meet or even...being the victim of a "Sperm Jacking"You are sick of there being NO JUSTICE!Well as of today I, Dr Michael Philbert Mason Buchanan GHB will be leading the charge with my Justice Warriors..in the War of Sexual InJustice...We are the Sexual Justice Warriors

CLICK HERE SUPPORT THESE HARD WORKING WOMEN



No comments: